Thursday, July 15, 2010

I have a date!

It's official!
I have to arrive in New York City on August 18 for my orientation. I can't believe it's getting so close! I'm off to music camp in Canada, then I will get back and have two weeks to tie up all my loose ends and get packed! Looks like I'll just be bringing my violin, but it's all good. If i have the opportunity, maybe I'll be able to find a viola there that I can rent. I'm so excited to meet my host family soon. They live in a village outside of Nový Jičín, a town of about 25,000 people, I think. I'll have more to tell once I actually meet them! I'm still working on my czech, but it's still not sticking to me. I'll have to make some flashcards to practice, I guess. Thanks again to my parents and my scholarship sponsor for helping me to learn and grow by covering the cost of this experience.

:))))))

No comments:

Post a Comment