Sunday, December 19, 2010

humbadumbadum

Verbs I miss being able to use:

To sketch on
to creep on
to pull a Clare
"Imma"
to ninja
to be pissed
to freak out
to be like "RAWR!"

Unfortunately, I have picked up some new favorite expressions. Ones my mum would not approve of so much. But bad words stick really easily in your head. I can swear in like 8 languages, and it is so fun to see people's reactions. Just like I find it absolutely hysterical when Czech people swear in English, most of my friends react the same way. Not the most tasteful icebreaker, but definitely not the worst! Especially since I do not mean them, and speak like a 3 year old the rest of the time. Oh well. I just hope I do not fall into any patterns!

So, I realized that in like my first post, I had a Czech status update. then never did it again. So here it it:

Currently reading Animal Farm, with an average of 10 words per page being dictionaried. Yeah. it's a verb. I still speak like about a 4 or maybe 5 year old with not all my wires connected, but I am understanding physics at school, a bit! My writing is horrendous, and plurals still make me dizzy.

Christmas is coming quickly! I made my sister's present today and wrapped soem for the rest of my family. And, I gave myself a present last friday, when I bought an accordion! It is huge, and heavy, but I love it. Yeah, so I am going to go play before it gets to late! čau! Merry Christmas, Happy late Chanukah, and enjoy your Kwanzaa!

Love y'all!

2 comments:

  1. ARE YOU GOING TO BE ABLE TO BRING THE ACCORDION BACK TO THE STATES?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will see... I would love to, but my Mum says that if I cannot play it well, she doesn't want any, and I quote, "hneehnaahs" in her house :D and it weighs about half as much as me... But it is SPECTACULAR!

    ReplyDelete