Thursday, December 23, 2010

I like to surround myself with gorgeous people

Sven, an AFSer from Germany, and me in Vienna
Joyce from Hong Kong, with whom I shared Halloween this year
MPM. I love you guys :D So I wake up in the morning feeling like Beethoven
They are not just gorgeous, they are sexy beasts. I miss y'all.
Violists for the win!
Aren't they lovely? MPM strikes again!
Yeah, I had a leaf fight with gorgeous people. Be oh so jealous.
My lovely ladies, all dressed up for mini-christmas
Hirone, rocking her first skirt ever, believe it or not. She put us all to shame...
My chilean mamasita. We were on a ferris wheel!
My host mum. We were beach bums in Barcelona.
The fam, and my wonderful cousin, Michal
I miss this girl like no other.
Canadian, eh? See you next summer, Berta!
We rocked that Beethoven.
Kanackies!!!!!
MY PAPA. He should be less busy and skype more.
And we will all fry together when we fry!
Cingular. Raising the bar!
That was one big chair!
EMILY!!!!!
FLEEBAJEEBABINGBAMBOOMOGOGGLEGOGGLEEEGOGGLEEE
Yeah. I miss you, thunderthighs!
My ray of sunshine
Mumsies. Christmas won't be the same without your expert leg-crossed present opening expertise.
Lovingly referred to as "the thai girls," Silk, Chompu, Mo and Bow. And Mizuha, from Japan, in the corner!
Philo! CHICKENCHICKENCHICKEN!
Leonie, who I haven't seen in way too long.
That was one helluva good day in Ostrava :D

So, this obsession with beautiful friends has been going on for a while. I know I missed a whole bunch, and I love you all the more dearly and think of you as radiantly attractive. I guess really, I should get some help for this issue, but for now, I will keep picking the pretty ones :D

Lots of love, and Merry Christmas!
Meghan :P

2 comments:

  1. Hey there.

    Found your blog via Google - I'm moving to Prague on March 17, 2011 and was wondering if I could ask you some questions about the city and adjusting to it?!

    I live in Philly and am taking my life to Praha soon and I'm soooo incredibly excited, but also terrified of the culture shock an everything!

    Help?

    Thanks!! :)

    Kate

    knh1383@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omigod, Afs trip really are the best right? I dont think I have ever had a better time. And yes its soo frustrating that certain verbs jsut dont translate. I miss doodling. I there isnt really a spanish word for it otehr than drawing because drawings and cartoons are teh same thing. Although overall teh spanish word for cartoonsing is pretty dreat it just doest have the same implied procrastination haha.
    xoxo from Argentina,
    Cordelia

    ReplyDelete