Friday, August 13, 2010

I'm a wee bit nervous...

It's coming so quickly. Now I've passed the 1 week mark. I found out today that my visa's not ready yet, so now I just wait with my fingers crossed. I'm sure it will all come through though. There's only one other US citizen going to the Czech Republic, and his is all set, so the AFS volunteer I talked to was confident that mine was on the way. I've been spending this week getting together with various friends before I leave. I'm going to miss everyone! Last night, we went to a Yoyo Ma concert. It was full of people, and we smuggled in some goat cheese, cucumbers, molasses cookies and gummy worms. At the concert venue, they don't want you to bring your own food because they sell crazy overpriced food, like $4 sodas! It was great, though. We're going to the beach today, so I'm pumped!

No comments:

Post a Comment