Sunday, August 1, 2010

It's starting to seem real

I got back late last night from a wonderful time at a music camp in Canada. I had a great two weeks. I landed there only knowing one person and left having made some really great friends. It was a bit reassuring to know that I can land somewhere and make friends. It makes getting to the Czech republic a little less scary, but there, I won't really be able to communicate. My czech is still non-existent. I leave in just over two weeks. This summer has zoomed by. It seems like school just ended yesterday. Now, I want to get together with all my friends before I leave. I'm finally starting to get a little nervous, but mostly just excited.

4 comments:

  1. Eh... it doesn't really hit you that you're going until a few weeks after you get there, or at least that's my experience

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Megan!!
    That is SO exciting!!!
    Thats great!!!!!!!
    I am SO happy for you!!!!!!
    Email me soon!!!!!
    Love,
    Vani

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha did u c all my SO's!
    LOL
    but seriosly have a great time

    ReplyDelete