Friday, September 24, 2010

BIIIIIIGGGG

So, I brought Big Booty to the Czech Republic today. Please hold your applause. Quakadillyoma, too. Chemistry was really fun, as you may have figured out. Lots of love to all my pals back home, and to my newer ones here :)

And there is this girl who is doing a year abroad in Argentina, and I think we have the same glasses! Coolio! This may seem like a losse connection, but they are pretty distinctive glasses! "Czech" out her blog:

http://dontcryformecalifornia.com

2 comments:

  1. Remember me! I want to hear all about your czech adventures (besides me stalking your blog of course) so email maybe (because fb was so unsucessful)
    Littlewalker18@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i linked to your blog too! i have never met anyone with the same glasses. hope you are anjoying your time abroad
    xo
    cordelia (in argentina)

    ReplyDelete